Hey guys, how are you? You are welcome to our fitness world. Are you looking for building your athletic performance?
Nowadays, people are interested in muscle building; bodybuilding and fitness enthusiasts will always have the answer to what is the best whey protein brand for building muscle.
Why you buy whey protein? Well, whey protein is made from cheese making process. Studies show that having the best whey protein seems to be a proven way for those guys who are looking to build up their athletic performance. Whey protein is also known as the best nutritional supplements that help to develop upper and lower body strength. It also helps to maintain a lean body mass as well.
According to several research and studies, it seems to be a common concern that whey protein is the most nutritious and valuable type of protein. It comes with wide range of amino acids which is not found in protein-based products such as hemp or pea proteins.
But how do you buy the best whey protein brand out on the market? There are plenty of brands out there that make you confusing to choose the best one. But we have researched plenty of hours, discussing with lots of fitness experts and talking with the best athletes before making the list of top 10 best whey protein brands.
If you want to get more information, check out our best whey protein reviews guide. So please stay with us until the last dot(.) and learn more about whey proteins and their reviews.
Top 10 best whey protein brand reviews for 2018:
There are wide varieties of whey proteins available for customers. But it is important to buy protein powder that is best for your muscle growth. Here are our top 7 best whey proteins which work best for building your muscle.
1. Spectrum Essentials Organic Ground Flaxseed:
The Spectrum is a quality and organic seed which is highly nutritious for a human body. It comes with lots of nutritional constituents such as Omega-3 fatty acid. The fiber found in the Spectrum seed is highly functional for the digestive tract and healthy lipids.
Also the Alpha-Linolenic Acid and Omega-3 fatty acid is also supportive of a cardiovascular function which is beneficial for maintaining skin, hair, and nails.
- Spectrum flaxseed has a nice nutty taste and flavor
- High nutritional omega 3 fatty acids for cardiovascular function
- SDG lignans which help with hormonal balance
- Easy to absorb it into a dish
- High-quality organic seed
- It is not intended for diagnosis, cure or treat any diseases
- It is not finely powdered
Overall, it is a great flaxseed for the money. I actually like this Spectrum seed and recommend this for anyone for building their muscle.
2. Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts Raw Shelled Hemp Seeds:
Manitoba Hemp seed is a great source of vitamin E and omega 3 which is best for skin and hair. It is also quite high in protein and fiber. It has very little sugar which is amazing. It is a quite natural nutritional product which just sprinkles on granola, cereal, salad, oatmeal, and yogurt.
- Excellent product with good nutty taste
- Best hemp seed for skin and hair
- Great nutritional eating for breakfast
- Great source of protein
- Best for using with smoothies
- It does not stick in the packet
- It is quite high in fat
Manitoba Hemp seed is pretty good supplements which have wonderful taste. I highly recommend this supplement for you.
3. Healthworks Cacao Powder Raw Organic:
The Healthworks Cacao powder is full of different useful compounds. It seems to be the great source of calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, potassium, and copper.
It is also best known as the highest natural food source of antioxidant flavonols. It becomes the most popular item due to its rich flavor and nutritional value.
- USDA Certified Cacao Powder
- Great tasting Organic powder
- It is excellent for body and skin
- It is also best for making chocolate
- Packed with antioxidant that makes it healthier
- It is little bitter to taste
- Small quantity of powder but goes a long way
Overall, Healthworks Cacao Powder is a great tasting and delicious food out on the market. I will buy it once again.
4. Viva Naturals Organic Cacao Powder:
The Viva Cacao Powder is made from organic Criollo cacao beans that increase the nutritional value of this product. It helps to boost your energy immediately.
It transforms your smoothies into wonderful chocolate. The Viva Naturals Cacao powder is also full of several powerful compounds like calcium, magnesium, fiber, iron, and protein.
The antioxidants found in this Cacao powder damage the free radicals and improve the cellular health. It also develops the cellular repair and rejuvenation.
- Viva Cacao Powder improves the look of your skin
- Damage the free radicals and improve the cellular defense
- Cacao Powder offers a nice flavor and taste
- Instantly boosts the energy
- Gluten-Free QAI Certified Organic powder
- Viva Cacao Powder is unprocessed
- Needs low temperature to process
The Viva Cacao Powder is really a good product which worth the money. I would like to recommend this product for those who want to build up their muscle.
5. Pure Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides, Dietary Supplement:
It is also packed with gut-friendly Amino Acids, Protein, grass-fed cattle, and type of 1 and 3 Collagen. You can mix the Collagen Peptides into any liquid.
The Pure Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides is water soluble which is easy to blend. It is also highly beneficial for stiffness and joint pain.
- It is best for your hair and nails growth
- Best for elbow pain and tightness
- Reduces the knee pain
- Promotes the skin condition
- Improves the joint health and flexibility
- Does not contain any dairy ingredients
- It is not intended to diagnose, treat and cure any diseases
The Pure Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides is a great product for the money. Go out and buy one as it works best.
6. Pure Natural Miracles Raw Organic Cacao Powder:
Cacao Powder damages the free radicals and improves the cellular health. It improves the look and beauty of the skin.
It promotes cellular repair and rejuvenation which treats acne. It lowers the blood pressure and improves the cardiovascular health. It is highly packed with calcium, manganese, magnesium, nutrition, phosphorus, zinc, potassium, iron, chromium protein and fiber.
- Packed with natural and nutritional supplement
- Best anti aging super food for aged people
- Certified Organic Cacao Powder
- Includes a rich dark flavor and taste
- Great for baking cake, muffins and many other recopies
- Best for optimum health
- It is a raw organic powder
- It is not intended to diagnose, treat and cure diseases
Overall, this Pure Natural Miracles Raw Organic Cacao Powder is great for smoothies, desserts, and baking. I highly recommend this supplement.
7. ProMix Nutrition Container of Unflavored Grass-Fed Whey Protein:
It seems to be the best choice for your diet. It is packed with antioxidants and Glutathione, protein and L-Carnitine which increases the energy level and overall performance.
The present of Glutathione makes this ProMix stand out among others. It improves the cellular health of your body. It also comes with amino acids that make it a powerful nutrient.
- Best powder for athletes and coaches
- High standard whey protein supplements
- Gluten-free, non-GMO Whey protein
- Made up of all natural compounds
- It is affordable to buy
- It is not intended for diagnosis, treat and cure diseases
- It is less taste protein powder
It is an excellent protein powder which is best for health and saving your money. I feel very happy with the product.
8. TGS All Natural 100% Whey Protein Powder:
This Whey Protein Powder is suitable for low carb diets, meal replacements drink, post-workout recovery and general supplementation. It comes with a natural taste of whey. You can also mix it with water, milk, fruits and nut butter.
The protein compound of this Powder makes it ideal for runner, trainer, hiker, and cyclist. It is soy free, hormone free, gluten free, rBGH free Non-GMO organic protein powder.
- Ideal for low carb diets and workout recovery
- High-quality health supplement
- Protein-rich powder with no side effects
- It is so clean which stores easily
- Very good supplement for your health
- It is not ideal for children
- It has no flavor and smell
Overall, TGS All Natural 100% Whey Protein Powder is a great product for the money. I would recommend this whey powder to anyone.
9. Viva Naturals Omega 3 Fish Oil Supplement:
Omega 3 Fish Oil Supplement is best suited for your brain, heart, skin and eye health. It is also beneficial for cardiovascular support. This Supplement improves your cognitive health. It is also good for adults as it improves their metabolism systems.
- It is made for better absorption
- Omega-3s is best for both men and women
- Best for strong and healthy heart
- Keep your eyes and vision healthy
- Increase healthy blood flow
- Keeps your arteries smooth and clear
- It does not have any fish taste
- It is designed for diagnosing, treating or curing disease
Viva Naturals Omega 3 Fish Oil Supplement is feeling great which looks excellent. I really love this Omega 3 Fish Oil Supplement.
10. Green Superfood Dietary Powder:
The Green Superfood Dietary Powder also comes with spirulina which is best for the immune system in your body.
It is a superfood supplement which has Probiotic Blend for digestion support. It is also best for low carb diets or for people who cannot take enough green food.
- Great Dietary Powder for digestion
- Pure and free from heavy metals
- Healthy supplement which is good for smoothie
- It is packed with high protein and antioxidant
- Best for immune system
- It doesn’t taste green
- It is not intended to diagnose and treat a disease
Finally, it seems to be a great supplement for the money. I feel better with this Green Superfood Dietary Powder.
We come to the conclusion in our best whey protein brand reviews guide. It seems quite challenging to reach on these best protein powders as you need to consider effectiveness, ingredients, taste, and many other factors.
Different persons choose different qualities and brands of health supplements. But we are confident that we have chosen the best whey proteins no matter what your choices are for turning to protein shakes.
We are eager to know deeply what you consider about whey protein. Have you got any of the protein brands we discussed? Which one did you buy and how did it work out for you? Or what do you know about the even better product?
Please leave a comment below! And help your fellow customers to make the right choice. Over to you!