Your butt shape contributes a lot to your posture and personality. Having a perfect booty shape naturally is a blessing. But to develop and maintain good booty shape, people do a lot of exercises. They spend many hours in the gym to get a perfect booty shape. Modern booty bands have made this a lot simple than ever before. You can easily make your booty perfect with booty bands if you know their use. Do you know how to use booty bands?
Using booty resistance bands is easy; wrap the bands around your booty, thighs, or other targeted muscles. You can also use booty resistance bands in combination with other gym equipment for better and quick results. Choose a resistance band that is easy to handle; otherwise, you may feel quick fatigue.
You can apply different ways to add stress and tension to your targeted muscles and booty areas. In this article, I will share surefire tips which will help you master using booty bands. I have included all the necessary information about booty bands that will make your job much easier and result-oriented.
What are booty bands called? What is the purpose of this band?
Booty bands, also named resistance bands, mini bands, or hip circles, are like travel toiletries. The primary purpose of a booty band is to shape your booty in your desired shape.
Booty bands are easy to use, result oriented, affordable, and simple to carry. The major benefit of booty bands is that you can enjoy a workout anywhere at home, gym, road, and garden.
Do booty bands work? How long does it take for booty bands to work?
Booty bands are famous because of their flexibility, but are they effective? The answer is yes; they work and help you shape your booty perfectly.
But you must properly use booty bands; otherwise, you may see results later. They develop the resistance and tension for your booty muscles like other gym equipment. So, they are effective in developing and strengthening booty muscles.
If booty bands are correctly used, it may take 3-4 weeks to see results. But you may see variations in resistance band strength, workout routine, and body shape.
Note: With 3 to 4 times training in a week, you can shape your glutes and booty ideally within 6 to 8 weeks.
What muscles do booty bands work?
Booty bands work with the glutes and hips through different lower body exercises. The major target of booty bands is the hip, glutes, and leg muscles.
They target the glute medius and glute minimus areas. Booty bands strengthen your butt and thigh to give you a more sexy physique by developing a muscular rounded shape.
Different use of booty bands for different body parts: Step-by-Step Solution
You need progressively overload the booty muscles to develop the glutes and thigh muscles. It is a must to try different training technique combinations to ensure higher stress for the targeted muscles.
How can booty bands be used for different body parts and get effective results? Everything is included below step by step solution guide.
1. Use booty bands at home
You just need a little space for shaping your booty with booty bands. So you have the flexibility to choose any of your favorite corners in your home to work out. You can choose multiple effective techniques to use booty bands at home.
How to use booty bands at home?
You have many ideas for using booty bands at home. Here are the 3 best booty band exercises at home to make your booty more complete and focused.
a) Seated Abduction
Seated abduction can be a great exercise for shaping your booty. Your main target in seated abduction is the glutes’ medius muscles. Medius muscles are the side muscles that must be in proper shape for the best glute development.
- Wrap the booty band around your thighs and sit down on the mat.
- Seated on the floor, keep your feet flat on the ground, back straight, and lean slightly.
- Push your knees outwards and continue this exercise for almost 30 seconds without brake.
b) Donkey kicks
Donkey kicks are the best exercise for shaping your thighs. It also targets the belly muscles and helps to strengthen overall lower body parts.
- Come in a donkey-like shape, keeping the booty band around your thighs.
- Raise your one leg to the back and then take it back to starting position. Perform this exercise for 30 seconds for each leg.
c) Glutes Bridges
Glutes bridges are one of the best exercises to try at home for developing the glutes. In this exercise, your main focus is to stress your hip, thighs, and other lower parts. It also strengthens your arms and belly muscles.
- Lay down on the floor by raising your knees high.
- Keep the booty bands at the lower portion of the thighs a little above the knees.
- Raise your hips up and down, and repeat this for 30 seconds.
2. Using booty bands for glutes
Booty bands no doubt give excellent results, but it is a must you have the best resistance band for quick results. You have many options to choose from, but Recredo Booty bands come with excellent features.
Ricardo booty bands are thicker that offer you high-quality stretch and stress for the glute muscles. High-quality Fabric made this band durable but effective for workouts.
Once you have the best booty band for the glutes, you can develop your glutes by training your muscles with the below sets. It will take five minutes, but the results will be mind-blowing.
a) Posterior lift
It is a two-step exercise that is easy to train for everyone, everywhere. Through this exercise, you can target the glutes Maximus, minimus, and medius muscles.
- Stay straight and wrap the booty band around your thighs on the lower portion.
- Turn to a side and extend your one leg behind, lean your body forward, then comes to a standing position.
- Repeat 20 to 30 steps for each leg.
b) Lateral Raises
Lateral raises can be an excellent workout to strengthen your glutes. It hits the glutes minimus, responsible for stabilizing the knees, lower back, and hips.
Two or three-time lateral raises workout in a week may bring excellent results for shaping your booty.
- Stay straight on the one end of the mat, and wrap the booty band around your thighs.
- Come in a squat position; bring both your hands at your heart level.
- Take steps toward the other side of the mat; four to five steps are enough.
- Once you reach the other end, take reverse steps to reach the initial position.
- One minute of exercise is enough to train your minimus glutes.
c) Rainbow legs
Rainbow with the best booty band allows you to target the glutes, lower back, hamstrings, and abs.
It is easy to perform but brings exceptional results. You must include it in your workout routine to quickly develop the booty.
- Place your right leg behind and bend through the left leg.
- Tap it across, then tap it up and over, and top it to the side.
- Exhale and inhale for smooth breathing, and lean your body slightly forward.
- Make sure your core remains strong during exercise and your ribs in.
- Perform that exercise for 45 seconds for each leg.
3. Using booty bands for squats
Mini loop booty bands help to achieve your muscular booty target. With booty band squats workout, you can target lower body parts, glutes, hips, thighs and other muscles.
Using such mini-loop booty bands is also easier. You can train everywhere at the workplace, home, and park.
How to use booty bands for squats?
With perfect Squats, you can develop quads, glutes, outlet inside muscles, outside adapters, abductors, and thighs.
- Stay straight and wrap the resistance bands around your thighs.
- Open your legs as much as possible; it will enhance the tension on your thighs and make your workout challenging.
- Comes in a squat position, stands, and then comes in a squat position.
- During that exercise, keep your back straight and belly stretched.
- 15 to 20 reps or 45 seconds of exercise is enough.
4. Using booty bands for abs
Booty bands are supposed to be effective for lower body parts. But with booty bands, you can also target your abs. You can shape your abdominal muscles with a proper booty band workout.
How to use booty bands for abs?
Lay down straight on the exercise mat and wrap the booty band around your thighs’ lower portion. Pull up both of your legs by keeping your knees bent.
- Open your legs as much as possible to increase stress.
- Keep your one leg up, and slightly lower your other leg to touch the floor. While doing this, pressure will increase on your belly, burn the extra calories and tone up your abs muscles.
- Once touch the floor, stay for a while and then take your leg back to starting position.
- Repeat it for the other leg.
- 10 to 15 reps for each leg are enough.
5. Using booty bands for arms
Best booty bands offer you more flexibility to tone up different body parts. Not only the booty, with booty bands, you can also develop your arms muscles.
They will prove as the best alternative to dumbbells. You can give enough stress to arms to develop muscles.
How to use booty bands for arms?
You have many ideas for performing booty bands workout for arms. But here I will share two exceptional workout ideas with booty bands that will help you to improve overall arms muscles.
a) Hands tap side to side
- Lay down on the mat and wrap the booty band around your wrest.
- Raise your middle body high as much as possible.
- Apart from both hands as much as possible.
- Then start a workout, tap your one hand to the side as much as possible, then take it back to starting position.
- Repeat the same for the other arms. 15 to 20 reps or a one-minute workout can bring excellent results.
b) Arm Squeezing
Arm squeezing exercise with booty bands is straightforward, but its results are the exception. Simultaneously you target many muscles elbow, biceps, triceps, and shoulders.
- Stay straight and wrap the booty band around your elbows.
- Ensure elbows should be at the level of your chest.
- Squeeze and open up both of your arms as much as possible.
- Once reach the maximum position, stay for a while and return to starting position.
- Three sets of 20 reps are enough, but never do sets continuously, take a rest for one minute or a little more between each set.
6. Using booty bands at the gym
Booty bands can be more effective when used with other gym equipment. In addition to other gym equipment, booty bands bring quick results.
Booty bands can be used for the booty, glutes, arms, and abs and tone up any of your body parts.
How to use booty bands at the gym?
Booty bands with dumbbells can bring excellent results for shaping your booty, arms, shoulders, and abs.
You can try squats with dumbbells in addition to booty bands. It will increase stress and brings excellent results much faster than training alone.
- Wrap the booty band around your thighs and carry the dumbbells or dumbbell rod back of your neck.
- Hold the rod firmly; you can add as much weight as you can handle.
- Then comes to squat position, apart your feet as much as possible.
- Once reach to lowest squat position, stay for a while and then go back to a standing position.
- 3 sets of 10 to 15 steps can bring exceptional results to get a good body shape.
7. Using booty bands/resistance bands for legs
Booty bands bring incredible results for legs; you can hit any muscles of your legs with booty bands. It helps you to target your minimum, Maximus, medius, glutes, booty, hips, and quads.
How to use resistance bands for your legs?
You have multiple workout options to tone up your legs. But here I will share some of the best for strengthening your leg muscles.
a) Banded Squats
- 20 seconds banded squat workout with booty bands can help you in making strong legs
- Stand straight and wrap the booty band around your thighs
- Apart feet as much as possible
- Go down at least 90 degrees and return to the initial standing position.
- Always keep your legs, back, and arms stretched.
b) Side Steps
- Stay at the same down position as above; instead of the up and down movement, you will need to go to the side.
- Take two or three side steps on the right, and then come to the initial position.
- Then take two or three steps to the left.
- 20 to 25 seconds workout is enough to strengthen your thighs.
c) Kick Sequence
Kick Sequence can help you to strengthen your lower leg muscles, such as muscles around your ankle.
- Wrap the booty band around your ankle, and open your feet as much as possible.
- First, kick with one leg to the front, then on the side and then back.
- Perform 15 to 20 reps of kick sequence for each leg.
Do resistance booty bands work?
Yes, booty bands work; you may wonder how these small items can bring perfect results as the giant gym equipment.
The scenario is simple; your muscles need stress and tension to burn calories or strengthen. Booty bands ensure enough stress and tension, so using them properly can bring exceptional results like the other gym equipment.
How to measure resistance band weight?
You have two ideas to measure resistance band weight.
- First, check the manual or specification on the package. If the package is missing or has an old resistance band, no worry; you still have a way to measure the weight.
- Secondly, pull up the dumbbells with your resistance band. The maximum weight that your resistance band can pull is the weight of your resistance band.
Frequently Asked Questions
How often should you use booty bands?
Using booty bands depends on your target, but two to three times a week is enough for shaping your booty.
What can I use instead of Booty Band?
You can use several items, but bicycle inner tubes are the best alternatives and are recommended by experts. Bicycle inner tubes can add resistance similar to the resistance bands. But before using measure their weight by carrying dumbbells.
Can I wear booty bands all day?
Yes, you can, but it does not bring much better results. So a balanced routine is better. You can wear it three to four days a week for excellent results.
Do bands actually grow glutes?
Yes, bands offer plenty of workout options to grow glutes and lower body muscles.
My Final Opinion
Athletes or people shaping their glutes can use booty bands as the best alternative for gym equipment. You can easily train anywhere, anytime, with booty resistance bands. They are affordable, flexible, and durable. You have hundreds of ideas to target any of your muscles with booty bands.
Using booty bands in combination with gym equipment can bring much faster results. Whatever your target is, the important thing is consistency. Also, maintain your diet to get perfect results. Before choosing the booty band, measure its weight to proper scheduling your workout routine.