Sex is an important part of any relationship made of desire and love, deciding the direction in which the said act of togetherness progresses. Not done right, it can hurt the prospects that partners plan to draw pillars for their relationship out of. Done right, it promises the relationship longevity otherwise unobserved – it’s all about the pleasure you can give each other, as it is. So, today, in a world where satisfaction is almost too quixotic, here are some tips – and not only the administration of Tadacip 20 mg and Levitra 40 mg – from the experts in the field to assure you happy sex life. All you have to do is follow these and keep your partner happier than the day before:
1. The most important, perhaps, is talking about sex:
From where we stand, it’s about the comfort our partner has while getting intimate, and it applies to everyone. The more openness you share, the less hesitant you will be to make mistakes and also to rectify them, together. Reliance is the key – the more your partner can rely on you, the better your trust factors are; this gives you lesser ground for misunderstandings and more for growing together. As it is, it is advised that talking about sex in great detail helps the partners in having more orgasm, which is certainly a happy sign. Moving ahead, it is also advised to make it less of a taboo and more of a common daily topic which you often talk about, and without getting embarrassed. The experts at Hisblue assert that talking about sex and sexual acts openly, positively, more often and in ways that work for both of the partners tends to improve overall relationship satisfaction, including sexual satisfaction.
2. Involve in Foreplay:
While foreplay might seem all fancy and such, it’s quite an essential part of the growth of companionship and helps in developing an intimacy like nothing else. If you’re confused about beginning somewhere, if nothing else, pleasure yourself to begin, show your partner you enjoy pleasure – begin with masturbating. It helps build a different level of intimacy. It’s about letting your partner witness where and how you like being touched, which is practising a different level of vulnerability with them, and it encourages closeness – quite a lot. To add to the benefits of all of it, masturbation also accounts for relieving stress, improving mood, etc., all of which give your time in bed nothing but a good start.
Moreover, as it is, foreplay could have more than that. Know your partner’s point of interest, and where they like to be touched, just as they should know about you. It’s also about how intimate you can get.
3. Involve All of Your Senses
Enhance your sex by utilizing all of your senses together. The act of foreplay decides how amazing the finale is going to be. The sensory stimulation focuses on amplifying the stimulation of nerve endings and thus resulting in a pleasure that you will not forget.
- Sight: We as humans are visual creatures. You can spice up your time by either playing with the sight or removing it to add a delicious angle of anticipation.
- Enhance the visuals by choosing to wear something erotic. Do not hesitate from trying on the lacey, see-through stuff, and maybe throw in a little performance for visual arousal. Touch your partner intentionally and maintain eye contact. Admire what you see, and be vocal about it.
- Blindfold your partner and let your body talk. Your brain sharpens your other senses when you cannot see. Touch your partner, explain to them what you are planning on doing, like dirty talk.
- Smell: Similar fragrances are associated with special times and places. Massage scented essential oils, or light up a scented candle when you get down and dirty.
- Sound: Remove all the distracting noises from your room, and add sounds that add to your feelings such as songs. Use your own voices, moaning, and sexual grunts to act as fuel to the fire. Be loud and vocal, encourage your partner for more.
- Taste: Use chocolates, fruit syrups, honey to smear yourself or your partner with and lick it off each other. Use the flavors that you both prefer. Do not forget to play with textures and temperatures as well.
- Touch: One sense that we use or associate the most with the act of sex. Do not reserve the sense of touch for the most common areas, explore each other’s every nook and corner. Pay attention to otherwise neglected areas like the back, the backs of the knees, the toes, your inner thigh, the crook of your elbow, your hips. Be gentle at times, while rough at others. Talk to each other and decide what works for both of you as partners. Everyone is unique when it comes to their erogenous turn-ons, delve into finding them together.
4. Try out positions that work the best for both of you:
Try out new-ish positions every once in a while, and stick to those that suit the needs of both of you in the best possible manners. It has been known that different positions tend to please different people – what’s more, is that a particular position can make your partner happier than it makes you and vice versa. For this reason, it is advised that you try and understand which one is your thing and which theirs. In the long run, being able to do the same thing differently can help maintain a sweeter relationship.
5. Add foods that improve sexual health to your diet:
Talk to your doctor or your nutritionist (or both). They’ll help you figure out a diet that will let you have a better time in bed. It has a lot to do with blood circulation, since the better your blood circulation is, the more chances of arousal are there at the right time and for the correct duration. In the case of erectile dysfunction in males and other sexual health issues in both males and females, doctors tend to recommend some diet changes often with some medication. Where on one side you are advised to focus on watermelons and pineapples, Levitra 40 mg or Tadacip 20 mg may become part of a prescribed dosage for males to tackle some health issues. And at the core of it all, drink an ample amount of water, because even when there’s nothing else, water is a sure success.
6. Haste is Waste:
Now, while the points above are more about what can make you do better in bed, this one’s about paving the way, and about knowing how to. While there are numerous options to go through, here are the top ones:
- Schedule erotic movie nights, and rest assured that you will know and understand your partner on a totally different ground. This is because even after being in a relationship for quite some time, some of us aren’t really comfortable with all sorts of movies together; and that’s a mood spoiler.
- Plan some nights for sex “fact-finding”, and know that it’s fun. This is recommended for having raw discussions about your likes and dislikes, for exploring new positions (or moves), and for talking about each of your hidden fantasies.
- Moving ahead, do a roleplay night sometimes, develop your character’s background, history, etc., and give them more elements as a character. Going out often with your partner also guarantees a better sex life.
- And just as necessary as all else, a couples’ sex class is advised. Attending one tends to help you enter an entirely new sphere of sexual practices, which could help you two both deal with the problems that you might face and grow despite the issues.
- Eroticize your texting. Start your foreplay much before you are in actual vicinity of each other. Send each other naughty texts all day long to give a glimpse of what you have saved for later. Anticipation of pleasure will make the grand finale extra special.
- Get adventurous, and move out of your bedroom. New locations such as the shower, kitchen, back seat of your car, will add to the thrill of new moves and positions you can try. And once you start finding the right places, there’s no going back.
Overall, the thing is that it has to be about the comfort you experience in each other’s vicinity – the more the merrier. At different times, it has also been observed that experts recommend you a little something to supplement your sex, and in a healthy manner. Tadacip 20 mg and Levitra 40 mg are just those things. Get in touch with your doctor, and let them decide what works best for you. What you have to do is give them your medical history so as to avoid any mishaps after the diagnosis. Dr. William Henderson, a physician and health consultant at Hisblue recommends using Tadacip 20 mg or Levitra 40 mg at a time, as per your physician’s advice, to treat male sexual problems, which then also guarantees heightened pleasure in bed.
Read more about corona virus and sex life.